RÓŻNE ASPEKTY ANDRAGOGIKI
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project was carried out just to give our teachers a chance to expand their knowledge and skills in the field of adult education. Served ago rectum by them in the mobility organized by the partner of a training course on Andragogy and its application in practice, the Portuguese institution of adult education. Training completed mobility gave a chance to improve the language skills of the participants. Achieving these goals has enabled teachers to perform their professional duties, which in turn will lead to raising the level of education in RCKU Pulawy. In this way, we achieved measurable end result: better preparing students to fulfill their professional tasks.
As planned goals are in line with the objectives of Erasmus +, presented in the Programme Guide:
- Contribute to raising the level of key competences and skills to match labor market needs;
- Contribute to improving foreign language skills and promote linguistic and cultural diversity in the EU;
- Broaden the international dimension of training and education.
The project objectives are also consistent with the strategic objectives of the new scope of the framework for European cooperation in education and training "Education and Training 2020":
• Implementation of the concept of learning throughout life and mobility.
• Improving the quality and efficiency of education and training.
• Promoting equity, social cohesion and active citizenship.
• Enhancing creativity and innovation, including entrepreneurship, at all levels of education and training.
The project participants were teachers working in RCKU - a total of 15 persons. The project began with a promotional campaign, after it conducted a recruiting participants. Then, after the execution of preparatory classes they went to Portugal. During mobility held a 6-day training course on issues of andragogy and its application in educational practice Portugal (in conjunction with the philosophical anthropology, psychology of an adult, ethics, sociology of culture and education, history of education and pedagogical thought). After returning to Pulawy participants they submitted individual reports and participated in the activities of dissemination. They were also throughout the duration of the project involved in the evaluation activities.
With the project we used a methodology which is based on a clear division of tasks of workers and the principle of continuous supervision of the director of all project activities. Since the first phase (development objectives of the project) to the last (dissemination) was collected documentation and the design team were clearly defined responsibilities of employees.
Properly completed project has brought tangible results hard:
6. Participants held a scheduled classes linguistic and cultural preparation;
7. Participants received certificates of holding classes cultural preparation;
8. The participants received certificates of attendance of English;
9. The participants received issued by the project partner certifications hold a training course;
10. Participants received a Europass Mobility documents certifying acquired qualifications.
Soft achieved the following results of the project:
- Broaden the knowledge and experience of participants;
- Improve the knowledge of foreign languages;
- Increase motivation to learn foreign languages;
- Raising the self-esteem of project participants;
- Increasing motivation for self-improvement training;
- Increasing professional and personal aspirations of the participants;
- Education of tolerance and acceptance of different habits, behavior, religion;
- Knowledge of the history, culture and customs of the partner country.
Material products of the project were:
- Photos from the subsequent stages of the project;
- Presentation outlining the project;
- The material obtained through evaluation of the project.
Participants in the project, after serving mobility and return to the country, they acquired knowledge and experience with other teachers communicate with RCKU and other schools in the region and use new skills at work. This will help to raise the level of education in RCKU and indirectly -proporcjonalnie to the scale of the project - at the local and regional market. Some of the participants in the future will be able to work in institutions in other regions Polish or abroad, where they can use the experience gained from the project and contribute to the modernization of their workplaces - and thanks to the completion of mobility and possession of confirming participation in the project documents It will certainly be easier for them to get any work: both at home and abroad.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation