Start date: 01 Sep 2016,
End date: 31 Dec 2017
The project’s aim is to improve personal, civic, cultural and professional growth of the students, through a training path abroad. Aim is to acquire specific social, communication, language, technical and professional skills, and the project is addressed to 40 students of the school, coming from the following courses:
- Services of Wine and Food and Tourist reception
- Healthcare Assistant
- Economy for Tourism
- Economy for Administration, Finance and Marketing
- IT Services for Business
The project will provide to improve the participants’ preparation in order that they will succeed in enter and innovate local job market and to acquire more autonomy in their personal choices.
The objectives of the promoter are to increase constantly its educational offerings and to improve the skill-set for their own students, through innovative and quality paths.
Objectives for the partners will be to create an international network for the development of local territory, through the activation of synergies between the stakeholders.
Expected results are:
- for participants: improve their key skills to be more “employable” (i.e. initiative, digital and language skills), technical and professional skills in the sector of study to deal with their future inclusion in the world of work; acquire expendable certifications;
- for local companies: to increase the quality of services and actions using new resources, adequately qualified and prepared;
- for partners: increase their educational tools and methodologies, their own training programmes and focus on the work-related learning; experiment tools that can be shared, addressed to validation and recognition of learning, exchange of know how and creation of opportunities through dynamic local and international networks.
The project provides the fruition of a 5 weeks International mobility in Northern Ireland (Belfast and Londonderry), Spain (Valencia), Germany (Belrin), France (Bordeaux), doing a workplacement in the sector of tourism, food and wine, hotel, IT, administration and social and health services.
Get Access to the 1st Network for the European Cooperation