Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
ResourSEAs was a Youth Exchange that uses "Sea" as an instrument for carrying out activities on intercultural learning, eco-friendly approaches and carreer opportunities.
The project took place in Tropea (a small sea-town) during July 2015 and actively involved 30 youngestrs coming from Italy and Spain.
The project's objectives were to:
- encourage interculutural dialogue among young people and to provide them cultural awarness on topics that are interesting for them in order to break stereotypes;
- link youth field's activity to/for labour market purposes;
- empower the international dimension of local NGOs
- create an European awarness among citizens, to stimulate active citizenship, to actively participate to democratic life in Europe;
- develop 8 Key Competences in participants;
- promote cultural diversity as richness resource in a multucultural society;
- promote European mobility;
- reinforce learning capabilities by means of non-formaleducation methods that stimulate youth participation
- empower the educational role of youth workers thanks to the cooperation with relevat stakeholders
- disseminate good practices of mobility projects and the use of YOUTHPASS for recognizing learning outcomes;
- promote European values and projects.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation