Religion is not an obstacle for cooperation
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
This project is based on our experiences gained in the implementation of the project Erasmus +. ICM wanted to give the opportunity to participate in a project to young people who are clients of charity - Gypsy people. However we found a negative approach of other potential participants. The situation has been solved, but we came to the conclusion that it is necessary to share proven methods and forms of work related to the issue of intercultural dialogue.
The project aims to increase the level of intercultural competencies that are necessary for communication effectively with people of different cultural and ethnic groups.
The project consists of two activities.
Activity 1 - mobility of youth workers
Activity 2 - youth mobilityThe main aims of the project:
1. contribution to achieving the Europe 2020 aims in education
2. support equality and inclusion by facilitating access to people from disadvantaged backgrounds
3. support of quality youth work
Specific aims of Activity 1:
1. to share examples of good practice
2. better understanding of the social, linguistic and cultural diversity and better ability of proportionate response
3. implemented together youth mobility, where will be utilized methods and forms of work that will be generated as the best Specific aims of Activity 2
1. better intercultural awareness
2. better motivation to engage in formal and non-formal education
3. better learning outcomes
4. language training
The project will take place in Jindřichův Hradec meets 12 youth workers and than 30 young people with fewer opportunities
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation