Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 31, 2015
RELEASE is an emotional opening, the development of creativity and artistic meeting of youth of the three countries, who are interested in photography and dance. Artistic activities will lead to integrate the participants with persons who are economically disadvantaged and people with disabilities. Participation in the project will lead to creative attitude and professional development during climbing on the career ladder regardless of their financial status and degree of disability.
The project will consist on two artistic fields which are photography and dance: young people will learn from each other how to release dormant emotions without fear of criticism / Release. It is their close emotional cause that there will be favorable conditions for self-development, to show their creativity and to replace negative thoughts to positive approach to issues and problems.
The project will be attended by young people from three countries: Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Participants of the workshop under the guidance of three leaders - 1 from Slovakia, 1 from the Czech Republic and 1 from the Poland will prepare a final presentation at the end of the workshop. Young people will lead the project at every stage of its implementation. Leaders will serve only the function of supervising. The workshop will be attended by 9 participants from the Poland, 9 from Czech Republic and 9 from Slovakia. The workshop will be attended by 12 people in a difficult economic situation and 3 disabled young people- deaf. The workshops will be realized in the resort Horse Island in Ostroszowice, a small village near the Owl Mountains from 4th to 16th November 2015.
During the project young people will take part in such activities as:
- Modern dance training (contemporary dance technique/ release)
- Photography classes
- Multimedia techniques and movie making
- Classes in contemporary media and promotional techniques (use of the Internet and media to promote their own activities, including websites, FB and other social networking sites)
- Psychological lectures: motivation and creativity
- Linguistic language classes (each participant will have the chance to learn basic phrases in with the Czech, Slovak and Polish, so it will be possible to develop intercultural dialogue
- Integration activities, discussions and presentations of films related to the theme of the project
- Psychological Lecture: "Confidence the key to success"
- The preparations and rehearsals for the final performance
- Discussions about Human Rights and the role of disabled people in contemporary world
- Themes and priorities of the Erasmus + Programme
- Presentations prepared by the participants regarding the situation on the labor market
Thanks to innovative artistic activities young people unleash their artistic potential as well as gain confidence and mobilize for further action, as well as the proper conduct of their career.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation