Refleksjon og kvalitetssikring i yrkesfag
Start date: Jul 1, 2014,
End date: Jun 30, 2015
This year we have an application for two groups, one VG2 Health and social studies and one group of students from the health-college of Bjørkelangen upper secondary school will be part of a mobility project of two weeks at Annousakeio Therapeutic Centre and institutions in Lisboa, Portugal. We will organize the mobility as a part of National Curriculum for Knowledge Promotion in Secondary Education and Training as an in-depth Study Project.
The students will work in a Cretan nursehome, and in observe the dementia-units in Lisboa, Portugal
The students will in Greece be guests of the Greek Orthodox Church which is a different culture and religious experience for them. The mobility project will include training in working methods, kultural, religious and language knowledge in Greek, Portugese and in English.
The students will be able to observe and learn different illnesses and look at different treatments
and develop knowledge,skills and behaviour and to stimulate growth towards people with different situations, cultural, social and functional abilities. They will have a training prosess for developing
empathy, respect and tolerance .The mobility projects will focus on cooperation, quality and how to solve conflicts in a different cultural enviroment. In addition to all this the students will use the mobility project to choose their future.
We know from experience that we will recruit more students to these three programs by attending transnational mobility projects. And every year the society needs more people to take care of people of all groups of patients. Especially now from 1.st january when the new "coordination reform "began which states that the local communities will treat and help patients with severe diseases and in terminal palliative care.
With superior focus on young people , increases the comletition rates for the apprentice, pupil, trainee, etc in IVT and increase the quality in career guidance. We think that these projects will submit all these priorities.
Vg2 health and social studies will have these objevtives:
- have understanding of and show respect for the cultures, religion and special characteristics of other nationalities
- take part in nursing sick persons
- assist users in satisfying their nutritional requirements based on knowledge of the importance of a proper diet for individual health and well-being
- be able to guide and motivate users for activities that may give them a meaningful life situation
- be able to observe and report on physical, mental and social health and functional disabilities, and, in cooperation with other professional groups, be able to adapt assistance to persons with different needs for assistance
The students attending health collage of dementia care will have these objectives:
-further development in their own and patients emotions
-further development in communication skills and competence and use these in a therapeutic contacts with patients and their relatives
- observe and learn about Alzheimer Europe
Both groups will reach towards the standards of the National Governmental provisions
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation