Recycle, Reuse, Remind
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Aug 31, 2016
The project involves the fashion sector of 6 schools that want to develop innovative and ecologically friendly business ideas for the creation of a simulated company .
The project aims to plan and realize an eco-fashion collection using recycled materials.
The collection and the accessories produced will be environmental, ethical, connected with the local district and of high cultural value. In fact, a fashion item can have a low ecological impact, it can be of high quality and can be also local.
The project aims to analyze the fashion world by focusing attention on innovation and marketing: from the study of the brand and the planning and creation of the collection to the marketing, developing the ecological concepts of recycling and reuse.
The creation of a new eco-fashion brand intends to stimulate creativity in young students through innovative technology and entrepreneurial attitude in a new eco-fashion key.
- Creation of the brand and of the logo of a simulated company
- Creation of a web- site and a facebook page
- Analyses of the fashion district
- Creation of an eco-fashion portal and of an application for e- commece.
- Planning of an Eco-fashion e-book
- Planning of the collection
- Creation of the eco-fashion items/accessories/clothes
- Creation of an Eco-fashion e-book
- Conference to present the out put of the project ( e-book)
- Final event: Fashion show in the context of an eco-fashion week.
The students and the teachers visit all the partners ' schools and the local district during the project and plan and create new gaments and fashion items in workshops using recycled materials. The Final event will be hell at the "Galleria Civica" of Modena during the last teaching learning activity in May 2016 and will present all the collection created by the students .The eco-fashion week will be the appropriate scenery for this event that involve all the municipality.
The Eco-fashion e-book collects all phases of the project and is a summary of the activities carried out by the six schools partners of the project and is usefull for the creation of a multidisciplinary course to promote a correct culture of recycling of green economy. In fact it will be possible to take inspiration from the activities of this project to create similar or new learning units for an eco-friendly growth.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation