Przez praktyki do sukcesu w życiu
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Project title: Through internships to a success in life.
Key action: Education mobility within Erasmus+ program financed by European Commission
Action type: VET learner and staff mobility
Project duration: September 2015 – September 2016
Beneficiary: Upper Secondary School Complex no 1 in Nowy Targ / Poland / Vocational School
Internship place: Portsmouth in Great Britain and Rimini in Italy
Project involves organization of two mobilities for students of Upper Secondary School Complex nr 1 in Nowy Targ – Poland:
a/ 4 weeks vocational training in Portsmouth – Great Britain for 17 students in professions: Information Technology and Digital Processing of Graphics,
b/ 4 weeks vocational training in Rimini - Italy for 16 students in professions: clothing production technology and advertising.
Project starts in September 2015 with language and cultural background preparation. The internship is planned as one go for both groups of students in April / May 2016.
There are two intermediary partners - experienced institutions, in our project: Training Vision Ltd from Portsmouth and Sistema Turismo s.r.l. from Rimini - sister companies belonging to ETN Network group. They will enable the work placements in companies specialized in Information Technology and Graphics in Portsmouth as well as in clothing and advertising companies in Rimini.
After the internship there will be 2 months period for reporting, evaluation and dissemination of the project results.
The purpose of the international internship is:
- improving the vocational training and increasing knowledge and skills of the students
- implementing the theoretical knowledge into practice
- getting acquainted with modern technology used in foreign companies – gaining European standard of education by participants
- observing the functioning of foreign enterprises
- improving English language skills, especially on vocational level
- broadening the horizons of participants through getting to know culture and history of the foreign countries as well as establishing
international contacts, exchange of experiences with maintaining tolerance and respect for other nations
- developing the cooperation between employers and institution of vocational education on national and international level
- gaining the European standard of education in Upper Secondary School Complex no 1 in Nowy Targ, Poland
The above aims represent also the planned effects of the project.
Moreover increased mobility of the participants and their better possibilities of finding a job due to having international vocational experience will be other great effects of the project.
Our project implements strategies of European policy concerning spreading the recognition of vocational qualifications through carrying out ECVET and Europass Mobility procedures, where all the tasks and achieved skills are specified. This factor will also cause better competitiveness of the participants on the labour market.
Experience gained by Upper Secondary School Complex no1 in Nowy Targ will be a long term effect creating perspective of carrying out successfully following mobility projects and increasing the number of Erasmus+ program beneficiaries.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation