PROYECTO DE MEJORA PARA LA INMERSIÓN LINGÜÍSTICA
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
This activity will have an impact on:
- Teachers' community: new ideas, feedback.
- Students: Motivation.
- School: Open doors to an European educational network.
- Parents and families: They will observe an improvement into Education quality.
- Other educative centers nearby: Exchange of ideas and experiences. Follow the high school's bilingual project.
*Surely, the active participation into these activities will ensure:
- An impact on the School's Educational Project and into the general Syllabus.
- Stengthens the teachers' self esteem.
- It gives a sense of self-assessment and active thinking about the educative work done (feedback)
- Boosts motivation among all members of the educative community.
- Improves the school's prestige within the surrondings.
*Improves professional and personal skills:
- Open minds.
- New relationships among European partners: non-stop exchange of ideas and resources.
- Improvement of languages learning skills.
- Chance to expose and disseminate educative experiences.
- Multi-cultural and non-stop learning.
- Extension of knowledge about other educative systems within Europe.
- Strengthens and ensures an European dimension in the school.
- Positive evaluation about the educative community.
- New creation of educative networks.
Abroad training will be highly valuable due to the multi-cultural and multi-lingual setting. We think of European dimension not only as a geographic environment full of borders but, as cultural richness taking part into several nations and nationalities (different cultures but inter-connected). The attempt to dissemintate this former richness lead us to revise and value our own cultural features, which boosts ur self-esteem and over-take poor stereotypes.
It is remarkable the interest in learning other languages and their former implicit culture that is awaken among students and teachers. The cultural and educational exchanges are highly positive assessed by them due to the European Dimension. On the other hand, we highlight the linguistic inmersion, the development of skills into real contexts, the knowledge of a country, its culture and its language, aspects that a training within our own country borders con not be offered to trainees.
We do accept the responsability to disseminate this European experience. To take part into this training courses will contribute to this major goal as well as it will open doors to other European experiences such as schoolar partnerships, etc.... The school will broaden its european involvement as it fully takes part into these european projects. Not only the area of English will be improved with this participation but it is applicable to the rest of the areas, leading us to achieve a global learning in an European context.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation