Projektorientiertes Lernen mit digitalen Medien i..
Projektorientiertes Lernen mit digitalen Medien in der schulischen Bildung
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
As the umbrella of a primary school, a kindergarten and a secondary school the Lebendig Lernen gGmbH acts in the project as the Applicant organization of a consortium . The other two members of the consortium are the primary school and secondary school. We maintain international contacts with partner schools and Comenius assistants . This exchange and mutual learning from good practice , provides continuous reflection and improvement of our educational concepts and approaches.
Digital Media in general education is currently used primarily in school settings application. It is considered as an important objective to introduce each child early to digital media. In schools, there aren't yet sufficient concepts, models and infrastructure on how to implement digital media.
Our colleagues need to be introduced to different ways of using various digital media in their teaching lessons. This can only be realised if they get the chance to shadow others who have come a bit further in this matter.
The teachers should acquire through this project these views as well as new teaching methods and approaches. In line with our strategic goals for the coming years we want to integrate the area " Digital media " as an important way of learning in our education concept. For this we need more well trained staff who will pass thier knowledge on to the rest of the colleagues.
Job shadowing is planned for 14 employees in partner schools that cross-project learning with digital media use in their school activities and learning opportunities . In addition, collegial reflection and exchange on the experience are gained , as well as experience in working and communicating with parents in the use of digital media in school education.
Specifically there are the following requirements for job shadowing for employees in schools / consortium members:
- Observation and learning about approaches and methods for the use of digital media in the cross curricular projects.
Observations in the creation of learning environments based on digital media
- Suggestions regarding the reflection of the approaches, methods and learning environments
Specific objectives :
Learning outcome of selected employees through job shadowing in the following areas:
- Development and implementation of learning opportunities and interdisciplinary projects with digital media
- Development and creation of ICT -based learning environments.
At the end of the project , the participants will
- Expand their existing knowledge on approaches and methods of learning in school education and have acquired new knowledge on this topic.
- Develop and implement learning opportunities in the areas of digital media
- design and create ICT -based learning environments for learning with digital media
- have acquired knnowledge of the different national standards in the field of school education, specifically for learning with digital media ,
- have become more open to a different cultural and linguistic contexts.
- Have expanded their knowledge in English -
Preparation, contact , monitoring and evaluation of the stay and the project is done in collaboration with the school management , participants and partners through the project coordinator and project management .
The educated staff will hold different workshops on how to apply digital media and to create cross curricular ICT-projects in the schools.
The outcome of these projects will be shared with other educational groups. This will offer the opportunity to collaborate with other schools and nstitutions.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation