Projektledelse i tværkulturelle samarbejdsprojekte..
Projektledelse i tværkulturelle samarbejdsprojekter i Europa
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
With the development in the European labour market is it of great importance that students and teachers in our educational institutions - as early as possible - are prepared for the criteria which a society in changes demands.
As a school and a organisation we have a great responsibility for its success. That is why the teachers' intercultural and project management skills have to be significantly improved.
The skills should be learned in a intercultural training course and project management training course with participants from different countries. Important for us are the european relations which the teachers will be part of. It means that my teachers cross-cultural learning can not only take place during the training course period - but also during all the projects which the participants initiate. At the course the participants will have the opportunity to plan how and how much they will cooperate in the future.
Goals for the 5 participant:
Improvement of intercultural skills and project management skills.
- be willing to attend training courses abroad
- have sufficient language skills
- be willing to spread the European idea to colleagues and students
- be willing to integrate th European idea in teaching
Long term benefits:
- the course and the work will boost the motivation for crosscultural cooperative projects in the future
- the work with the European projects will be more effective
- both the school and the kindergarten will have an european profile
- the students will improve their crosscultural, language and social skills
- by expanding these skills our students will be better prepared in the future for the demands of the European and international labour market.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation