Profesori mai buni pentru un viitor mai bun!
Start date: Sep 15, 2014,
End date: Sep 14, 2016
This project was developed in order to allow wider access to school teachers in acquiring new skills, develop existing ones, as a necessity of the school at this time. Through this project, the school aimed training of 10 teachers in the course of two years, on topics identified as training needs of staff, and development needs of the institution. The objectives were: 1. increased motivation of teachers teaching to increase students achievement ( basic skills ) 2. increase students motivation for learning in order to prevent school failure and early school leaving prevention. For their achievement, the School has proposed to send staff for educational training for the following courses:
MATH-Factor: Teaching and learning mathematics through mathematics communication activities,
Language, Fun & Games - Methodology for Primary Level,
Spice Up Your Teaching Ideas‐Methodology in Practice Today,
Professional Communication Skills,
Empowerment in ICT Skills –Making Use of Technology Tools,
Creative Methodology for Teachers,
Creativity in teaching and training & how to use music, art, ICT and sport in education,
Innovative approaches to teaching.
Teachers participating in training courses abroad were selected on objective and transparent criteria and became multipliers for other teachers in the school. To this end, the school planned to develop working groups to different thematic areas and was interested in developing such as:
• Mathematics and science: teaching methods, supporting talented pupils, change in attitude towards teaching and learning
• ICT in teaching and learning
• Communication in the mother tongue and foreign languages
Management team assumed the role of these activities to ensure maximum impact on professional developer of all staff, ensuring that as a result of mobility, skills acquired were effectively disseminated inside and outside the school and integrated into teaching and learning practice in an effective and innovative way. The estimated impact of the project was outlined on three levels:
- the personal and professional development (change in attitude, the new method is effective in teaching and high motivation)
- the student / teachers (high motivation, interest in European topics of education and participation in European educational programs)
- the institution (teaching methods / approaches innovative school, the introduction of changes in organization management at the institution, increasing the European dimension of school work to establish partnerships / collaborations with schools / organizations represented at training events)
One of the results of the project was provided by certification of learning outcomes for each beneficiary of mobility by Europass Mobility Certificate and experience was disseminated through participation in eTwinning platform. As a result of this project, the school was able to achieve the European dimension of education offered through active participation in the common European educational space (exchanges of views, practices, experiences, make new contacts, collaborations) the internationalization experiences and values.
In conclusion, this project was a chance for the school to develop professional teachers in order to motivate students in higher learning and to support their successful integration into the school community they belong for these moment and into the one in which they will join after completing this level of education.
In generally and long-term, this project contribute to their integration as active and motivated people, successfully integrated into the community will be part.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation