Profesinė mokykla visiems
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Within a context of contemporary globalisation, when interrelations become more intense, the free movement is developing in all spheres of life the factor of internationality as well as international mobility gets an important meaning, having a strong impact on the increasing quality and attractiveness of vocational education and training (VET). Quality international mobility in VET is not only the inclusion of the aspect of intercultural development of the personality as well as interpersonal communication into everyday activities of VET institutions. It is also the development of professional as well as linguistic competences, expansion according to the contemporary European requirements. Consortium partners are striving to ensure equal possibilities to all participants within VET, to meet needs of the region, to assure the effectiveness and continuity by including internationality into the organisation of VET: consortium partners, upon organising own activities, seek to meet aims of the Bruges Communiqué, therefore strive for encouragement of international mobility by forming premises for giving the educational content the international dimension; equal possibilities for all participants in VET are to be offered so that learners could acquire solid working experience, trust in oneself, professional pride and conciseness. This would form premises for the professional as well as personal growth. In order to fulfil provisions of the national educational strategy and to assure the accessibility of education together with the social equity, quality of teaching and learning, partners of the consortium try to admit all people wishing to learn into their communities. Ideas of inclusive education are relevant. However accessibility of education is not only the given possibility to participate in the educational process – the appropriate environment is important as well as teaching of learners according to their abilities, needs; this is why profession teachers often raise such questions as: how to ensure the quality teaching for learners with special educational needs? How to organise VET so that every learner could work according to the own possibilities? How to encourage and develop thinking for learners with special educational needs? How to develop their individual skills? How to ensure the quality integration of such learners into community of a group, school? How to adapt educational plans and programmes? What teaching methods are the most effective? How to prepare learners with special educational needs for the contemporary labour market? In order to assure quality services of learning and teaching in all institutions of the partners of consortium, to form premises for learners with special educational needs for the active and equal inclusion into the school life, educational process, the following aims are formed for the project:
- To increase the quality and accessibility of VET services for learners with special educational needs.
- To develop specific professional competences of people working with learners with special educational needs.
- To increase internationality of partners of the consortium via international mobility, to develop the foreign language skills of staff.
Aims are to be attained by the following tasks:
- To prepare methodological recommendations for teachers, profession teachers, social workers, special pedagogues and other people working with learners with special educational needs. To present recommendations for communities in institutions of partners of the consortium (during methodological discussions, sessions, sittings etc.).
- To form premises for development and expansion of VET methods applied in work with learners with special educational needs, to improve the quality of VET services, to promote implementation of aims identified in strategic plans in institutions of partners of the consortium.
- To form premises for teachers, profession teachers, social workers, special pedagogues and other people working with learners with special educational needs to gain knowledge and skills how to identify different aims of educating by considering different skills of learners within the same group, how to differentiate the educational content, how to organise the work in group and etc.
- To promote the professional development of staff via international mobility, to improve their foreign language skills through the active communication during mobility.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation