Приложения на компютърната графика и мултимедийнит..
Приложения на компютърната графика и мултимедийните технологии
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Aug 31, 2016
The project aims to build a relationship between education and business to develop and put into practice the knowledge in the field of multimedia technology and computer graphics through teamwork and cooperation with professionals at Amitié, by promoting the European dimension in teaching and promoting creativity in finding solutions to real problems that are part of the activities of the partner organization . Beneficiaries of the project are 10 students from the Private Vocational School for Multimedia , computer graphics and animation. Given a strong theoretical knowledge in their professional field, students need to put into practice their knowledge. This will be particularly effective in real terms, in company that develops applications integrating multimedia and computer graphics, applications developed not only at the national but at European and international level. As future European professionals, students need to acquire skills in teamwork, skills to adapt to new intercultural environment.
The expected results of the project are:
- Students to get acquainted with modern European trends in the use of multimedia and computer graphics and animation in web and offline environments and put them into practice ;
- To develop the ability to work in an environment of European partnership;
- To enrich spiritually and intellectually by acquainting with the culture and lifestyle of the Italian people;
- To gain a basic knowledge of Italian language
- To develop key competencies for the knowledge society and lifelong learning: skills for analyses and information processing ; skills to solve problems, skills of analysis and synthesis , presentation skills , skills for building and managing a team , ICT skills .
Mobility will be held in two years for two weeks respectively in July 2015 and in July of 2016 in Bologna , Italy. Each year five beneficiaries and one accompanying teacher will travel. Students will be accepted by the Italian research center Amitié, which objectives are inclusive finding and preparing future professionals in common for the company and the school field. In the host organization beneficiaries will create and edit computer images, will develop computer animations, multimedia applications, which will be used in web pages and learning platforms in international projects in which Amitié is participating. In this way, students will develop practical skills in multimedia and graphics technologies, and familiarizing with the latest developments and trends in the development of these technologies. They will elaborate themselves as professionals, who are prepared to enter the work market in Bulgaria or elsewhere in Europe and can be partners in future projects , whom can be relied upon .
Institutional contacts will be established during this period will be an important basis for other future joint projects to facilitate training.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation