Pregateste-te de viitor!Stagii de practica in indu..
Pregateste-te de viitor!Stagii de practica in industria carnii.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The mobility Project “Get ready for future! Practice internships in meat industry” appeared in the context of internationalization of the activities of “BRECOLT” consortium, which wants to ensure qualitative practice internships for students in reference companies from UE.
The general objective of the project is the professional development in the field of meat industry for a number of 150 students enrolled in initial vocational education system.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- improving the learning performances among the 150 students enrolled in initial vocational education system.
- development of entrepreneurial skills and spirit of initiative among the participants in the practice internship.
- increasing the self confidence among the participants in the project.
- improving, overall, the linguistic skills and knowledge of English and Portuguese for participants
- internationalization of "BRECOLT" consortium activities.
- testing, adapting and implementing new teaching-learning methods used in the practice internships specific to meat industry
- introducing innovative practice modules specific to food industry profile.
This mobility project will be attended by 150 students enrolled in initial vocational education system, enrolled in X grade, profile “food industry”, in the 3 institutions that forms the consortium.
The main activities of the project will focus on organizing and implementing practice internships within the hosting partner. The participants will be divided in 15 mobility flows of 10 participants accompanied by a teacher.
Throughout the project it will be used the methodology "learning by doing" and learning through practical activities.
The main results of the project are:
- developing an innovative practice internship in real conditions of work for a total of 150 students from initial vocational education system, profile "food industry".
- implementation of 3 new modules of practice in the school curricula, "food industry" specialization.
- development of the project webpage that will be also platform for the exchange of good didactic practices in the field of practice internship, profile "food industry".
On long term, the project will have impact on the participating student who will acquire new professional skills specific to meat industry but also impact on the participating institutions that will be able to provide quality training to students.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation