Praktyki dla przyszłości
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Project "Praktyki dla przyszłości", implemented by High Schools in Radzyn Podlaski in partnership with the Italian organization hosting "A Rocca", is addressed to 80 students of ZSP. Within the project, young people will acquire new professional skills and social competences during activities planned in the project and then 2-week internships in Italian companies in 6 job positions: Nutrition technician -20 people, Hairdresser- 20 people, Hospitality technician- 10 people, Construction technician - 10 persons; Car mechanic-10 people, Carpenter-10 people . The dimension is 75 hours of practical vocational classes for each participant.
The project aims:
- An increase in skills and social skills and the participants of the project
- To increase the volume and quality of mobility of people involved in initial vocational education and training
- Combating stereotypes and prejudices
- Understand and work in an international team, different culturally and linguistically
- To increase the competence and ability to communicate in a foreign language (Italian and English)
- Recognition and promotion of knowledge about another culture and customs
- Shaping the attitudes of tolerance, openness to others, respect for differences and diversity of racial, ethnic, religious, cultural, linguistic
- Knowledge of aspects of the labor market and the nature of work in the profession (cook, barber, gardener) in different cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation