Praktisko zināšanu pilnveidošana Zaļenieku komerciālās un amatniecības vidusskolas audzēkņiem un pedagogiem
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project „Development of Students and Teachers Practical Knowledge at Zalenieki Commercial and Craft School " during the implementation of the June 1, 2015 to June 1, 2016, in cooperation with the Vocational Advancement Service at the Association of Construction Industry in Germany and Portugal EPD will provide professional development for staff and students traineeships.
Objectives of the project:
1. To support increase of the professional education program "Restoration" and "Road transport" students' skills (knowledge, skills and attitudes) to enhance their personal development and employability;
2. To improve staff professional development in order to introduce and develop the dual vocational education system and to improve the quality of learning in vocational education programs "Restoration" and "Road transport";
3. To improve the project participants knowledge of foreign languages (English, German);
4. Increase the capacity of the school, the attractiveness and the international dimension to school vocational education program "Restoration" and "Road transport" to labour market needs in Europe and beyond.
* The project preparatory visits to partners;
* Develop regulations and criteria for the selection of participants; set up commission for participant’s selection;
* Preparation measures and organization of traineeship for 10 students and resent graduates of program "Restoration" in Germany for 27 days; follow-up facilities;
* Preparation measures and organization of traineeship for 10 students and resent graduates of program "Road transport" in Portugal for 2 month; follow-up facilities;
* Preparation measures and organization of traineeship for 5 students and resent graduates of program "Restoration" in Germany for 27 days; follow-up facilities;
* 5 teachers of program "Restoration" 6 days training in Germany;
* 2 teachers of program "Restoration” 4-week training in Germany;
* 2 teachers of program "Road" 6 days training in Portugal;
* Publicity measures: career day, the project final conference.
Main results and impact of the proposal:
* Increased employability and career opportunities for 25 students and recent graduates;
* Improved professional training programs in 11 subjects;
* Improved vocational training program "Road transport" and "Restoration" - increasing the percentage of workshops taught part of the contents;
* Increase the number of primary school graduates, who chooses vocational education after finishing primary school
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation