Πρακτική άσκηση μαθητών νυχτερινού ΕΠΑΛ στη Κύπρο...
Πρακτική άσκηση μαθητών νυχτερινού ΕΠΑΛ στη Κύπρο. Ευκαιρία εξειδίκευσης
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The mobility project entitled "Practical Exercise for students from Evening Vocational School in Cyprus. Opportunity for expertise”, was formed by the 2o EPAL Aigiou, to cover some specific educational needs of its students. The aforementioned needs were noticed by the teaching staff of the specific organization through the daily contact between both the teachers and students and the application of the educational procedure dictated by the Educational System of Greece and the market needs.
The main aim of this project is the coverage of the above mentioned needs, as well as the enhancement of the social and personal characteristics of the participants who come from poor families with low educational level. In essence the offered by proposed project contact with a modern European Working Environment fulfills this aim.
The participants to the project will be 16 students who attend the third year in the subjects of Mechanical Engineering and Electricians. The students will travel to Limassol of Cyprus for 15 days, where in cooperation with RATIO TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE LTD company, will attend a specialized series of seminars in the field of their studies and will be placed in practical training positions, in order to gain new and strengthen existing knowledge and practical skills.
Furthermore, the series of seminars will include sessions regarding the Social and Cultural Background of Cyprus.
The presumed results of the project in Limasol are related with the contact of participants with innovative technologies in engineering and electricity sector, as well as with their training in these techs.
In any case, the mobility project that is proposed offer:
1) to the students of 2o EPAL Aigiou several employment opportunities in partner organizations in Cyprus,
2) the future cooperation of 2o EPAL Aigiou with companies and organizations in Cyprus such as, RATIO TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE LTD etc for submission of proposals within the framework of the ERASMUS+ or/and other European programs and
3) the further improvement of the educational services that the sending and host organizations offer to their respective students
At last, the mobility project influences at the:
1) Local level because the proposed project educates members of the local community as the participants students and teachers,
2) National level because the proposed project improve the competitiveness of future labor force in Greece..
3) European level because the project moves abroad students configuring so, a new mixed european context based on new ideas and concepts.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation