ΠΡΑΚΤΙΚΗ ΑΣΚΗΣΗ 12 ΜΑΘΗΤΩΝ,ΤΡΙΩΝ 1ΟΥ ΕΠΑΛ ΚΟΜΟΤΗΝΗΣ ΣΕ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΤΑΛΙΑ
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
By this proposal 1st EPAL Komotini as Sending Organisation offers its students a vocational training placement at an Italian workplace in Rimini . This mobility activity Is set within ERASMUS + Call for Proposals of 2015- KA1 and within a quality framework agreed upon the Sending organization – 1st EPAL and the Receiving – Host Organisation –Sistema Turismo srl. 12 beneficiaries -students undertook a placement traineeship in an Italian enterprise that fits well with the speciality they attend in 1st EPAL i.e electrician , computer tehnician, car mechanic and mechanical installation technician. The mobility program tοok place in Rimini from 15-11-2015 until 29-11-2015 and included 10 day internship in various enterprises and socio cultural activities organized by the Host Partner Sistema Turismo srl.
PARTICIPANTS : 12 LEARNERS AND 2 ACCOMPANYING TEACHERS
The learning outcomes formally recognized and assessed following the ECVET procedure.
The objectives of this proposal are
1) Strengthening of the European orientation of participants and the European dialogue and increase the volume of mobility..
2 ) to enhance the employability of young people through mobility on the European labor market and creating new employment horizons
3 ) the European perspective for the personal development and professional betterment of young european people
4 ) to enhance the attractiveness of vocational education and training and offer a positive mobility experience in a friendly country with strong relationship with greek civilization (greek roman civilization)
5) the transparency and recognition of professional qualifications of participants of different training systems ( Greek - Italian ) through memorandum of mutual understanding in terms of learning outcomes
6 ) recognition and certification of knowledge and skills acquired through the mobility plan - Europass mobility certificate supplement and ECVET- system transfer , recognition and accumulation of credits corresponding to knowledge skills acquired in non-formal education context and workplace, enriching the individual participant's portfolio not only for use in the labor market , but also for personal growth.
7) to gain the experience of living and working in Italy, a Mediterranean country with heavy industry and tourism , long history , cradle of arts, architecture, trade and culture and the famous greek roman civilization. With this program students have many opportunities to meet new young people , to make new friends and get to know the everyday life of contemporary Italian and other European Erasmus young people benefeciaries through everyday fun ,leisure, recreation and cultural activities for young people offered in the region and tighten relations between peoples.
8) to motivate the learning of foreign languages (practicing English and English terminology and learning of basic Italian dialogues for everyday communication )
9) To cultivate the cooperation spirit and the teamwork
10) to highlight the benefits of traineeship and encourage the graduates of 1st EPAL to continue their studies attending a post upper –secondary year of VET studies including apprenticeship - as prescribed by the law no.4186 /2013
The dissemination and diffusion of the results of the project made by means of a great meeting in the auditorium of the 1st EPAL on 11 May 2016 and through visibility in the local press ,on TV, radio and social media facebook and blogspots..
Potential long-term benefits to a participant is finding work in Italy and the upgrading of qualifications and skills of the participants with the help of EUROPASS mobility certificate and ECVET doc in the context of lifelong learning.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation