Practicăm pentru viitorul nostru
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Project type: VET learner and staff mobility
Key action: KA1- Learning Mobility of Individuals
Project „We practice for our future” addresses to a target group of 57 students under initial VET professional training and 8 teachers from Liceul Tehnologic Auto Craiova and will take place during September 1st, 2015- September 1st, 2017.
This project, as part of the European Development Plan, is aimed to meet certain school needs:
- to facilitate the access of young graduates on European labour market by improving the level of key-competences through a high quality training, according to the requirements of market economy;
- to open up towards European educational values: equality of chances, tolerance and long-life learning;
- to improve linguistic competences in an European language as well as to promote interculturality.
The aim of the project: to improve the quality of education in our school through improving students’ key-competences, general and specialized in order to facilitate the access on labour market within the European context, by transnational mobilities.
Mobilities will consist in theoretical and practical training in Cyprus and Germany, certified by Mobility Europass, as follows:
- series 1 – 14 students: 7 students – car mechanic + 3 students – car electrician technician – AUTO CLINIC GARAGE LTD Paphos, Cyprus + 4 students – electrician for low tension operation – P.Kousios Electrical Ltd, Nicosia but with a subsidiary in Paphos, Cyprus – April 2016.
- series 2: 14 students – operator on numerical control machines, ZAW Leipzig – May 2016.
- series 3 : 15 students: 7 students – car mechanic + 5 students – car electrician technician – AUTO CLINIC GARAGE LTD Paphos, Cyprus + 4 students – electrician for low tension operation – P.Kousios Electrical Ltd, Nicosia but with a subsidiary in Paphos, Cyprus – November 2016.
- series 4: 14 students: 7 students – car mechanic + 7 students – car electrician technician – AUTO CLINIC GARAGE LTD Paphos, Cyprus – April 2017.
Intermediary organizations are: OPEI and Rivensco from Cyprus and Wisamar from Germany.
The period for each mobility is 2 weeks = 60 hours of practical training according to professional competences.
1. To support the participants in their professional training in order to develop abilities and specialized competences.
2. To improve the quality of education in every stage of professional training.
3. To facilitate the transition from formal education to labour market.
4. To facilitate the professional access of young people on labour market.
5. To develop antrepreneurial spirit.
1. To develop practical skills according to curricula for each professional qualification:
a. For car mechanic: automobiles, ar maintenance, diagnosis and car repairing.
b. For car electrician technician: mechanic, pneumatic and hydraulic car systems, car electrical and electronic systems, car maintenance, organizing interventions on cars.
c. For operator on numerical control machines: planned maintenance, assembling and adjusting tools and devices for numerical control machines.
d. For electrician for low tension operations: operating low tension electrical equipment, maintenance of low tension electrical equipment.
2. Team spirit development
3. Linguistic competence development
3. To increase self-confidence due to intercultural exchange
The impact will be relevant through:
- to improve the quality of education;
- to develop specialized, linguistic and antrepreneurial competences
- to decrease school dropout;
- to change attitudes and mentalities;
- to facilitate the transition from school to job;
- to increase the European dimension of school;
- to increase school prestige.
The sustainability of the project will be checked by:
- project products: DVD’s, curricular auxiliaries, articles, brochures, PPT
- competences of initiative group formed during the project;
- to develop other UE projects within Eramsus+ program and to train other students by developing contacts with foreign partners;
- to introduce good practices in the strategies of school development;
- to increase by 60% the number of students continuing their studies
- to monitor the graduates’ insertion;
- to increase the prestige of school within the community;
- to found an information office Erasmus+ in school.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation