Photos Let's Start
Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Oct 31, 2015
Project Photos Let's start arose during previous meetings and projects implemented by partners. Knowledge development of European youth and its integration using a theme related to the art of photography is the main goal of our project. We are passionate about art, however, when it comes to the art of photography, we would like to increase our knowledge through practical, non-formal methods. Photography is necessary for us not only for private purposes but also at work, in all kinds of projects, photos from events data is extremely important. Mastering proper photo shooting, its processing, composition and exposure will develop our expertise, help and facilitate the work of both during the project and beyond. Raise our professional competence, our self-esteem. We will learn to navigate ourselves through the mazes of mass photography and we will acquire the ability to interpret them properly. At the beginning we will deepen the theory part so later w could move into practice.
The project goals that were agreed with partners:
- integration of European youth
- enhancement of European citizenship
- cultural variety
- including young people with fewer opportunities
- increase language competence among participants
- broaden awareness of participants on the art of photography in Europe
- broaden knowledge of the history of photography among the participants
- broaden knowledge of the image, photographic techniques
- acquire skills in using camera,
- developing interest in photography through learning and fun,
- strengthening our self-esteem and value of labor input
- deepening knowledge about the composition, aesthetics of photography,
- development of coordination and organization skills among participants
- developing creativity, imagination and sensitivity through their own creative activity,
- development of the knowledge of the participants on the outdoor shoting
- increasing knowledge about filming
- developing self-discipline, responsibility for work of individual and the entire group
- acquire the will to take part in cultural events among participants
- conscious use of the possibilities of photography among the participants
- development ability among the participants to see the beauty of the surrounding world-region, city, street or courtyard
- broadening participants' knowledge about other cultures and countries of the EU.
- implementation of creative and critical thinking through research and selection of source materials
- development of self-discipline, responsibility for own work and the whole group.
- development of independence and creativity
- acquiring ability to plan activities in the local community and in the course of fieldwork on the project
- shaping the participants active attitudes toward reality
- learning new technologies.
Participants: young people, youth with African origin, aged 18-30 years old.
Methods: Integration workshops
Discussions, team work, brain storm, group integration
Using camera- practical workshop
Workshop on visual aesthetics
Workshop on the role of light in photography
Practical workshop on photography, the use of the knowledge gained at previous workshops. Evaluation Meeting
Photoshop workshops. archiving
Photoshop workshops, digital processing.
Street photo ? grasp life on the streets
Workshops on processing of self-created digital images in the morning.
Educational trip to the Museum of the History of Photography
Creating a presentation with photos taken during the project
Final meeting with the local community
Presentation of project activities and photos taken by the participants.
Date: 1-9 September 2015 Country: Poland, Norway, Uk, Holland
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation