PAI igasse päeva
Start date: Apr 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
The project is taking place in the middle of Estonia, in Paide. The project activities are done in kinderkarten of PAIde. Paide is a small town with 8500 inhabitants. In kindergarten of PAIde there are 130 children and 35 employees (teachers includong).
The aim of projec is:
1. activation of everyday life (a person who speaks different langeuage and who is from different culture)
2. introduction fo an other culture (the volunteer can teach games, customs, songs and dances of his/her culture)
3. to make kindergarten events more atractive to the children and parents
4. to make parents more openminded and tolerant of ohter cultures
The volunteers assignment will be:
- co-operate with teacher
- play with the children
- participation in avtivities
- helps to organize events (according to the kindergarten working scheme)
- helps the teacher to dress the children before going outside
- helps to observe the hygiene of children
- to support teacher in the everyday life
- brings more variety to the everyday life
- introduces his/her culture
- teaches his/her mother-tongue
From the project benefiits children, parents and employees.
Duaring the project there will be close co-operation between receving, sending and coordinating organisation.
The benefit in long term will be that Paide will be a place where volunteers whant to come to make their service.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation