Start date: Apr 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2015
During the years of our work, we have recognized few important problems in our society. One of the newest problem and in the same time a KEY PROBLEM of our project is lack of physical activities and social interaction of youth caused by „over-clicking“(too much using IT, gadgets, mobile phone and social networks). As consequences, there is decreased mobility, physical and mental health of young people but also social alienation among them. Idea of project is to gather included countries cultural heritage through characteristic or old, almost forgotten games from different countries. Our target group is youth workers / leaders who work with youth with social obstacles (young people with limited social skills or passive behavior) and youth with poor level of physical activity. We will have 24 youth workers / leaders from 6 country + 2 trainers + 2 project staff.
MAIN OBJECTIVE of our project is: to increase / promote more social and healthier lifestyles of our target group who is "over-clicked".
Other objectives we which to accomplish are:
• Increasing skills, knowledge’s and experiences of youth workers for working with YP;
• Promoting multiculturalism, tolerance and social inclusion of YP;
• Supporting and stimulating mobility and mutual cooperation among European youth workers;
• Promotion of healthy lifestyles and outdoor activities in everyday life;
• Development of cultural, social and grassroots’ sport spirit awareness.
- Presentation of ERASMUS + program and countries involved in project;
- Demonstration of country custom games;
- Discussion about multiculturalism, tolerance and European values;
- Learning outdoor activities in nature (riding a bike, hiking etc);
- Interaction with local community (common outdoor activity with local sport schools / clubs);
- Introducing 8 key competencies, Youthpass and how to expand learning outcomes;
- Creating e-brochure as a guide for work with targeted youth around the Europe;
- Follow up – creating proposals for new ERASMUS + projects.
We will use non-formal and informal methods of working such as: icebreakers, working groups, oral presentations, outdoor activities, simulation games, discussion about multiculturalism / tolerance and European values, exercises, activities / interaction in local community.
In particular, the purpose of the project and afterwards its results will be developed and distributed e-brochure as a guide for work with targeted youth around the Europe. We plan to share this e-brochure with organizations that primarily promote and implement projects under the Erasmus + program.
Gained knowledge as well as experience they will transferred to their native country, which will greatly affect the vision of the host country and help in future promotion of the country as well as the organizers of the action. Through this program, inter-cultural exchange of information, experience, knowledge and the cultural heritage will greatly affect the image of multicultural Europe. That will afterwards, for generations of young people bring closer to history, way of life and diversity of countries throughout the Europe.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation