Ouverture sur l'Europe pour les Lycéens Robert SCH..
Ouverture sur l'Europe pour les Lycéens Robert SCHUMAN
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
The Robert Schuman lycée has experimented several years of European partnerships . Our structure is well identified on our area as a "pro european" and worldwide school. The project entitled "Opening to Europe for our students" has planned to send 30 students for a period of four weeks in their last year of the *SAPAT section in two European countries: Belgium and Ireland
* SAPAT = Sevices aux Personnes et Aux Territoires is a vocational curriculum which operates in social and medical care on the local and rural areas as this course is run by the Ministry of Agirculture.
The students are asked to analyse the context in which they are operating, to find out the links with the needs of the public of the structures.. During the mobility , the students are engaged in their last course year. In the previous years they have already attended a vocational period in such structures. As their social background is not allowed them to traval abroad, our students need to be secure, to be helped to find confidence, to develop their mobility skills, their adaptability, their openmindness . In the long term, the aim of the project is to help them for their future employability or to encourage them to carry on higher education studies.
This year, the general aims of our project are to allow our students to to enlarge their social , professionnal and cultural skills within a European expreience. The project aims to :
- develop skills and attitudes in professionnal situations.
- promote a european experience that could be significant in selective studies or applying for jobs
- reinforce the image of our lycee open to Europe
- develop among our staff a European vision in the field of caring to people.
Two partners will join our project and be active in the process: Internship Ireland and the College Notre Dame de Bellevue in Belgium
The results of the project wil be widely disseminated among the students, the staff and our local , regional and european partners.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation