Osobnosti, ktoré vytvárajú kvalitu
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Positive outcome form 2013 and 2014 projects clearly showed, that mobility projects have a highly positive effect on each scale of our institution: participants, other students, teachers and management.
In 2015 our plan is to organise one mobility activity, work placement for 10 students in Hungary, for a period of 3 weeks, in one turn.
The participants are students of the following professions:
- school of business - 6 participants
- transportation - 4 participants.
We plan to implement the work placement in November-December 2015.
The work placement takes place in real working conditions and in companies specializing in transport, car mechanics and administration.
The main objectives of the project are:
- better application of theoretical and practical knowledge in real working conditions
- extension of professional Hungarian and English vocabulary
-getting more professional in skills and competences which students obtained at home, and earning new competences and skills that students did not have so far.
- acquire the methodology and work of modern technology, such as computer softwares, high-tech equipment, diagnostic equipment, e-commerce
After the work placement the management team and project coordinator evaluate the program, they disseminate the results and outcomes of the project and close the project with the adequate financial and conceptual reports in Mobility Tool.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation