Odvaha v učení nám už nechýba
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Martinska Basic School is a school focused on teaching foreign languages and sport . We want to use the knowledge gained in teaching foreign languages in the international world . Our aim is to overcome the barrier of teachers to communicate in a foreign language and use their newly acquired knowledge and expertise within individual mobility internationally. We want to link the knowledge gained in the various subjects in a foreign language to each other and to be able to use them in real life .
1. Encourage teaching staff for teaching and communicating in a foreign language .
2. Using new methods and forms in the educational process .
3. Obtain and understand multiculturalism of the country .
4. Develop international cooperation abroad .
There will be 8 participants and they will improve:
- the professional competencies and communication skills,
- obtain and exchange new experiences ,
- learn to perceive multiculturalism of the country,
- learn how to use the methodology CLIL,
- learn how to teach creatively,
- increasing their self-esteem.
Each participant has the purpose and role in the project. We expect they will implement the acquired knowledge in the learning process and they will work more efficiently and it will be positively reflected directly in lessons . At the same time we expect from participants to accomplish tasks in the main activities after project like:
- Open Day - using CLIL methodology ,
- Shakespeare's Day - using new innovative methods and forms of teaching ,
- Olympics in English - using knowledge to create tests and conversational tasks,
- European Day of Languages - using knowledge of multiculturalism of the countries for preparing projects,
- International cooperation - using language skills of all participants in mobility,
- A meeting of directors and representatives of schools - information about education systems , methods of evaluation at schools , teachers and pupils at the schools.
Participants will be informed after graduating mobility and they will transfer knowledge to other teachers through open lessons , discussions , seminars , competitions , meetings of members Methodical organisation in Žilina and at the meetings of headteachers in Zilina. We will inform the general public about activities and studies on the website or in the articles in the local newspapers.
In the short term participants expand communication skills and acquire new knowledge for application in the teaching process . In the long term they can aquire knowledge to use in foreign partnerships which we plan to enlarge in the future.
The pupils receive on the quality of the teaching process . We want to motivate students to learn a foreign language and increase language skills byy using innovative new forms of education. We hope that students will be able to apply thier language skills in real life. Involvement of schools in international projects we will increase students knowledge of multiculturalism and to realize the importance of their own identity. They learn to interconnect their knowledge in various subjects in real everyday situations .
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation