Obchodní praxe v zahraničí
Start date: Sep 1, 2014,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
The project will be implemented in cooperation of two partners – Obchodní akademie Česká Lípa and ADC College. 15 students from Obchodní akademie who study Economic Lyceum Business Academy and the Public Service Activities, will be involved in the project,they are in the third grade. These students study English within the framework of the school curriculum. In practical subject such as accounting, public service, economics, written electronic communication, ICT, taxes and law they gain theoretical and practical knowledge and abilities, these they can improve and learn how to use in practice within the project activities. The participants will be chosen according to in advance set criteria such as English language knowledge, vocational knowledge and their personal approach. The choice will be carried out by a team of teachers of Obchodní akademie. The chosen students will take part in a two-week stay in Great Britain in firms and companies in the administrative and sales positions.
These companies will be chosen in advance by ADC College. In the preparatory part of the project the choice of participants will take place and will be followed by their preparation itself – in the professional and socio – cultural fields. In this part of the project the contract between the partners that will name their responsibilies within the project will be signed.
The mobilities will take place in the spring of 2015, the exact date will be set during the preparatory part of the project. During the mobilities the accompanying person will monitor the participants, will provide support and help when necessary.
The main focus of the project is to gain and improve vocational skills and knowledge that students learn during their studies – these are for example: processing documents – the archivation, creating, checking, processing post, administrative work with computer, working with goods – presenting in a shop, working with customers etc. Improvement of English language competence and motivating the students to continue in studying is a very important part of the project. The mobilities will help the students to validate and widen the knowledge concerning socio – cultural situation in the UK they got during their school studies and in preparatory courses. This can help the students with Maturita exam, with their own mobilitiy and in their future job.
The biggest advantage of this project is the connection of all these three parts together. The students can validate their ability to succeed in practical administrative work in English with English speaking co-workers and customers. This type of competence will help the most their professional and personal growth and will increase their chance to succed in finding the most suitable job for them. This is very important especially for Obchodní akademie students because in Česká Lípa there are many international companies that belong among important employers of our absolvents and the ability to communicate in English, work with English documents is a very important requirement for new employees.
The school will present the project on its web page, in press and on Open-door days. The participants of the project will present their experience during the school conference. All the students of Obchodní akademie and also the parents and the town representatives will be invited to the conference. This should motivate the conference participants to their own mobility, studying languages and taking part in similar projects.
Obchodní akademie and ADC College will issue Europass mobillity for all the participants and they will also obtain a special certificate issued by ADC College.
The main objectives:
- Acquisition of new knowledge in the field of administration and sale
- Improvement of practical skills in the field of administration and sale
- Improvement in foreign language
- Familiarity with innovative trends in administration and sale
- Improve communication in the foreign language in administration and sale
- Knowledge of history, culture, customs and traditions of the visited country
- Copy of an essay on thier professional practice
- Copy of a presentation of pictorial material from professional practice and its presentation in the project conference
- Compiling a pofessional vocabulary to a mini dictionary "My Professional English"
- Publicizing the project on the school website
- Publicizing the project to the general public through articles in local and regional press
- Organizing conference for other students and public to inform them about the country visited - its culture and life of poeple there - and about the companies participating in the project with the help of the above mentioned presentations.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation