Nowe umiejętności – większe szanse na europejskim ..
Nowe umiejętności – większe szanse na europejskim rynku pracy
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project “New abilities – greater opportunities in the European labour market” was carried out from 2015 to 2016 as part of The Erasmus+ Project by Zespół Szkół Ponadgimnazjalnych Nr 1 in Zamość (Vocational School No 1 in Zamość) together with German educational institutions which conduct vocational trainings, namely, WBS Training AG and VFBQ Bad Freienwalde e.V. The participants of the project were 20 students who are educated in the profession of economist, 20 students educated in the profession of computer programmer, 20 students educated in the profession of hairdresser and 12 teachers teaching vocational subjects. The main objectives of the project were as follows:
- raising vocational and social abilities of 60 students of the school by educational mobility and enabling taking part in internship in German educational institutions which conduct vocational trainings,
- enhancement by 12 teachers vocational competences and the quality of teaching vocational subjects by educational mobility and taking part in trainings carried out by German educational institutions which conduct vocational trainings,
- growth of language competences among the participants,
- enhancement of intercultural competences of the project participants,
- improvement in the quality of teaching and innovation of educational institutions participating in the project.
The cultural and pedagogical preparation was followed by the mobility of the participants. In order to raise the language competences, necessary during the internships, German and English classes were organized. The internships and the trainings were held in Germany and conducted by experienced institutions offering high quality vocational trainings. The concern of all the partners to maintain high quality of the project on each stage and precluding risk guaranteed the participants’ satisfaction and achieving the established goals. The project participants enhanced key and intercultural competences, moreover, they acquired new skills and abilities certified by Europass mobility, thanks to which their opportunities to be employed in the European labour market can significantly improve. The project contributed to fulfilling European strategic objectives and it affected local and national communities as well. International cooperation of the school with the partners from Germany and the mobility of the project participants had an impact on improving the quality of work of the partners and development of European education.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation