Nowe doświadczenia moją przyszłością
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The main goal of the project is to get international experience, expretise, professional skills and language skills. Students of Logistics Department will have a chance to observe how the logistics companies function in terms of warehousing, demands, transport orgaznization.
Students of Economy Department will get acquainted with functions of HR, taxes, accountancy and finances. They will have a chance to observe law aspects of business activities.
Students of Hospitality Management will develope their knowledge with reference to reception activities, hotel industry etc.
Two groups of students (18 students in each group) will take part in four-week traineeship. Each group will be supervised by two teachers from the sending organization. The participants will be selected by a recruitment commission, whose decision will be based on the applications and competence tests. All the participants will take part in professionally-oriented language courses in English and Italian on a basic level. They will also take part in workshops with a careers office and foreign culture classes organized in cooperation with our project partner Sistema Turismo, who have many years of experience in realizing such projects. Our project partner will appoint the places where our students, according to their professions, will have their training.
The acquired skills will improve their mobility in the labour market, facilitate personal development and increase the future chance for employment. Additionally, young people will have the opportunity to check themselves in taking first independent steps and taking up their own decisions.
They will meet a chance to integrate within their own group, consisting of students from different classes and trades, as well as into the European environment.
At the end of the project all the participants will get the following certificates, issued in cooperation with our partner organization:
• Language course certificate - issued after evaluating each student’s language competence according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages issued by a language school;
• Sistema Turismo students training certificate;
• Students training certificate issued by school;
• Europass Mobility Certificate, prepared together with Sistema Turismo;
When the traineeship is finished a lot of meetings, exhibitions and events will be held to recapitulate on the project. During one of them the participants will receive the above mentioned certificates.
During and after the traineeship the whole project will be evaluated with the help of following tools:
• questionnaire on language course filled in by the language teacher at the end of the course,
• questionnaire on language course filled in by the students at the end of the course,
• questionnaires on training, filled in by the students in the beginning, after two weeks and at the end of the traineeship,
• questionnaires on training, filled in by the employers, the company tutor will evaluate the tasks done by the students,
• Activity Register – the daily report of working hours and accomplished tasks, filled by the student and signed by the training supervisor,
The conclusions after the first tour of training will be taken into consideration and implemented with the second tour.
In order to propagate the results of the whole project the information about it will appear in the town website local press and exhibitions.
The head teacher of our school as well as all the teachers involved will support the project on each stage in all necessary ways.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation