Not in my name
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Nov 30, 2015
Not in my name is a multilateral youth exchange under the KA1 of the erasmus+ programme that will be hosted in Lecce from 14th to 21st June 2015. The Youth Eschange is going to welcome 8 youth organizations from 4 EU Countries (Spain, Italy, Malta, Bulgaria) and 4 partner countries (Tunisia, Algeria, Egitto, Marocco), with the participation of 5 participants (aged 18-25 years old) and 1 youth leaders per organization, for a total of 48 participants directly involved in the project.
The main aim of the project is to educate the young participants to mutual tolerance and to the respect of differences, by promoting a more aware use of media and social network. Finally, the participants will create a communication campaign as a powerful contribute for fighting the hate speech.
Through the application of experiential and peer to peer education, in line with the principles of non formal education, the project is going to stimluate young people sense of cooperation, teamwork, cooperation and for destroying barriers and fostering a more inclusive society, thorugh a abetter governance of the telematic society.
- to make young people more aware of the importance of healthy behaviours and outdoor activites as an instrument for social inclusion, team work, and physical and pshycological development;
- to enhance the value of differences and cultures trhough team building effect and trhough the construction of intercultural dialogue;
- to educate young people to intercultural learning and to a more positive attitude towards other people and cultures.
- to promote Non-Formal education and Participatory Approach as a powerful method for improving ourselves and the society;
- To improve the quality of erasmu+ projects and their inclusion power through the better understanding of Participation;
The whole YE is based on non-formal / outdoor education approach and Learning by Doing methodologies, in order to let the participants learn from experience and reflection, thanks to deep and peer-to-peer de briefing session and through the use of different methods such as: small/big group work, role plays, simulation exercises, debates, theoretical input and practical work, sports activities, During the YE the following activities will be planned informal moments for reaching a more effective local impact, such us intercultural nights, local orienteering, flash mobs, parties that will actively involve local people.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation