Noortekonverents "Noor olevik - Noor tulevik"
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 1, 2015
Youth Conference "Young present - Young future"
With the conference we want to touch the subject of youth initiative and to solve problems, behind which stays stuck youth's opinion and will (and courage) to talk along with the topics that affect them the most. Although there are structures constructed with the purpose to support youngsters initiative, it often happens that youngsters doesn't find it or is too shy to use it thinking that his/her's thought are not important. We wish with youngsters and local politicians to reach the heart of the problem and to find possible solutions to these bottlenecks. In order to dissect the problem and to find solutions to each level, we are inviting together youngsters and local politicians.
Main objective of our conference is to bring youngsters and local politicians closer through political forum and structured discussion.
- Encourage youngsters to say out their opinion;
- Through different theoretical and practical activities we wish to introduce to youngsters other ways to express their message;
- To bring out local support-points for youth initiative;
- Encourage youngsters to be creative and to use creative manners of expression;
- To reach the weak spots of youth intiative and to find solutions.
We invite to participate Student Governments from Viljandi schools, also youngsters from other towns, Kuressaare and Türi. From both towns we are inviting delegations of 10 people. All together we are waiting 126 youngsters and 20 youth workers to participate.
For reaching our goals, we have conducted timetable, where are both political and creative approach.
Conference timetable (Start at 11)
- Welcome from the Mayor, interview-conversation
- Political forum, structured dialog
- Guest for positive example, sting and encouragement
- Workshops for developing creativity
- Workshop summaries for seeing others, showing creation created and to stimulate ideas
- Forum theatre to sum up the day and to find concrete solutions to concrete problem.
Youngsters own the future!
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation