Non-Formal Education and Diversity in European You..
Non-Formal Education and Diversity in European Youth Work: Regional Expert Panels
Start date: Sep 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2016
The “Regional Expert Panels” in the frame of the project line “Non-Formal Education and Diversity in European Youth Work” are targeted at the members and representatives of the partner consortium from 19 different European countries as well as stakeholders like youth and adults from NGOs, initiatives, foundations, representatives of politics, culture and local civil society in BiH and Macedonia. The events aims to:
• to learn what a diversity-conscious approach is about
• to deepen the consciousness about power positions and experiences with diversity and discrimination in co-operation with partner(s) and target groups
• to experience concrete methods for youth projects and reflect, discuss and adapt them, furthermore to plan concrete steps to implement a diversity-conscious perspective in partners and other stakeholders activities (seminars, workshops and other educational activities) and in their organizations
• to experience and reflect a diversity- conscious attitude as facilitators, managers, pedagogues etc.
Furthermore the “Regional Expert Panels” will
• visualize and disseminate the overall project line “Non-Formal Education and Diversity in European Youth Work” in the region
• visualize and disseminate the program Erasmus+/Youth in Action in the region
• visualize and disseminate the current ongoing discourse on “Diversity conscious education/international youth work” in the region, e.g. through visualizing and disseminating prevailing strategies, activities and publications (Forscher Praktiker Dialog, DIVE, “More than culture” (Vervielfältigungen); JiVE International, SALTO – Cultural Diversity Publications & Activities etc., Training activities of the NAs)
The first “Regional expert´s panel” on the theme "Group-focused enmity” is taking place in March 2016 in Tetovo (Macedonia), followed by the second “Regional expert´s panel” on “Diversity & Inclusion” in May 2016 in Sarajevo (BiH).
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation