Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Jul 31, 2015
The project aims at empowering youth in Germany and Armenia.
The objectives of the project are as follow:
- supporting the acquiring of competences of young people from Germany and Armenia to foster their well-being, self-confidence, employability and entrepreneurial skills
- enhancing intercultural dialogue and mutual understanding among young people from different social and cultural backgrounds, therefore fostering diversity in Europe and in the South Caucasus
- promoting volunteering as a tool for active participation and empowerment of young people
The tasks of volunteers mainly will be composed of the following:
• Organizing activities, workshops on raising awareness of European culture in relation to German culture,
• Conducting workshops on Europe-related topics, such as Sustainability, Gender Diversity, Social Inclusion using methods of non-formal learning
• Leading German and English Conversation Cafes
• Organizing leisure time events-indoor and outdoor-Friday's Cafe, Art and Crafts workshops, movie screenings and discussion, theatre performances, sport activities, etc.
• Promoting volunteering and active youth participation within and beyond Gyumri, as well as in youth clubs, schools, universities
• Supporting the ongoing activities of the hosting organization
• Supporting the outreach and dissemination strategy of the project, e.g, writing articles for newsletters/website, blogging, answering interviews
• Designing their own initiatives and implementing them.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation