Nauji svetingumo standartai
Start date: Jul 1, 2014,
End date: Jun 30, 2015
The project aim is to develop the waiter/ bartender profession students and teachers professional competencies and to share good professional experience in order to ensure service staff vocational training quality and prestige.
The main objective of the project will be aimed at the following goals:
1. To get acquainted with guest service standards in hospitality companies and to give to waiter/bartender profession students possibility to learn how effectively communicate with the customers and to get stressful situations or conflicts solving practical experience.
2. To improve the waiter/ bartender profession students and teachers professional competencies and to gain a special service, the most popular cuisines in the world dishes preparing and serving practical skills.
3. To create conditions for teachers to share professional experience in foreign vocational training institution, to improve competence and practical skills for the current job.
4. To improve the professional knowledge of foreign languages, intercultural communication competence.
5. To get acquainted with the culture of work in foreign catering companies.
The project will be implemented in cooperation with partners. For implementation of project activities and results we had chosen partners from Turkey- Kapadokya EAD ir Fethiye OTML. These partners have the knowledge, skills experience related project topic.
Project target group-students during placement abroad to get acquainted with the high culture of service-oriented to customer needs, the hospitality business, service standards and to gain the practical skills of communication. They will have the opportunity to serve starters, main dishes and desserts. Students will learn not only to the Turkish, but also Italian, Indian, Japanese cuisines dishes preparation. Students will get a practical experience in a specific service technologies – meat dishes cutting, desserts, fruits, drinks and steaks flambé.
Vocational subject’s teachers will get acquainted with the modern technologies, equipment, gastronomy and table serving.
Students and teachers skills will recognize the sending and host organizations and will issue a Europass Mobility document which will inform the project participants of the international experience will provide information on their experience, knowledge and skills. Summarizing the results of the practical tasks will be issued by the host organization's certificate in English.
We would try to achieve the following results: 10 waiter/ bartender teaching programme will acquire professional knowledge and general skills; 2 cook, waiter /bartender teaching programmes teachers will acquire professional competences; 2 waiter /bartender teaching programme teachers will acquire international teaching / learning experience; 14 participants - students and teachers- will acquire international mobility experience, will improve spoken foreign language skills; students prepared an information/learning material – “Guest service standards”; teachers prepared teaching / learning material "Special service".
During project activities we will improve Kėdainiai VTC community’s ability to work in partnership, to interact and collaborate with the social partners, business organizations in Lithuania and abroad, to be creative and open for innovation. International co-operation will contribute to the development of vocational training institution's image and attractiveness, international mobility will allow teachers and students to acquire new professional skills and strengthen their position in labour market.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation