Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 31, 2015
The Study Visit “Nature Friends” will take place in Lecce from 1/04/2015 to 10/04/2015 and it will involve 24 Youth Workers from 12 different countries (2 for each country); 6 countries of the EU Programme countries (Italy, Greece, Czech Republic, Latvia, Portugal, Bulgaria) and 6 countries of the Caucasus Area (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Moldova, Ucraine, Georgia).
This project gives the possibility to 24 Youth Workers to participate in the activities of GreenRope itself and, overall, in the activities of the Network of Local Organizations that collaborates with GreenRope. These Ngos, Youth and Environmental Organizations works in our region (Apulia) and are involved everyday in Eco & Green Project founded by local grant and European Programmes.
The Youth Workers will visit these organizations and will be strictly in contact with people that implement green activities and that educate children, youth, adults and people with fewer opportunities about healthy lifestyle, open-air activities, healthy nutrition, slow food, fair-trade, green-entrepreneurship, ecology, biodiversity, education, recycling, sustainable development, eco-citizenship.
These local partner organizations are: Jonian Dolphin Conservation, WWF Taranto, Cea Solinio, Bottega del Mondo, The Hub.
The Study Visit’s objectives are:
- Develop among the Youth Workers new knowledge, competences and skills
- Increase the awareness about environmental issues among Youth Workers
- Share and broader understanding of green-good practices, policies and systems in education and inclusion of children, youth, adults and people with fewer opportunities across countries in green projects
- Increase sense of initiative, entrepreneurship and self-employment
- Better awareness of the European project and the EU values;
The final products of the project will be:
- 6 new Projects’ drafts made by the Youth Workers to present in the next Erasmus Plus Call in the Project Partners countries (in the field of youth)
- A booklet and a short documentary of the activities, realized to share our messages and to multiply the effects of the project itself
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation