Mutasd, csinálom, tudom, nem adom fel - szakmai gy..
Mutasd, csinálom, tudom, nem adom fel - szakmai gyakorlat külföldön
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Our school is located on the outskirts of our capital Budapest, operating both a secondary grammar school and VET (Vocational Education and Training), as well. We have four parallel classes yearly (two of them belong to the secondary grammar shool orientation and the other two are skill-oriented), plus a so-called language preparatory class.We have no problems with filling starting classes at level 9 but the dropout of the vocational students in the next four years is unexpectable. We aimed to reveal the causes of this and find the solutions for the following long-term period. The long-term aime of this current project is to develop our educational systems continuously, infiltrating to the local and European model of the life-long learning.
The medium-term aime of the project is to support the established decisions of the skill policy and practices for the future, based on the experiences of different schools. Also aimed by our school in the medium-term period is to set-up good partnerships with foreign institutes, firms, schools etc., changing knowledges and informations among us. From our school side we have another medium-term aim, namely to develop our pedagogic progamme, equip our students with 21-st century knowledges and form the educational system fit to the labour market demand.
The short-term aim of the project to realize the project itself in which the staff training activity supports the teachers to solve the problem of the early school-leaving from the student side, mechanical vocational learners are hosted at a workplace in an enterprise or other relevant organisations and procuration/ economic vocational learners can spend their practice in different firms.
Evaluation of the project
During the study visits was done theoritic training for the teachers related to the main objectives of the program. The participants were learning about education system in Spain and in Andalusia aimed to the technical and economy subjects.
The main program objectives were:
• To know Educational network in Spain
• To talk about Quality in educational process
• To see the School Facilities, Classroom, Laboratories,
• To discussion about training process, study materials and books used in the educaton process,
• To participate int he classes and lessons. Job shadowing, etc.
The retraining of 6 teachers concentrated on general pedagogical knowledge, pre-school planning, administration system of pedagogy, capacity measuring, orienting of carreer and vocational guidancing. The development of language competence was very important.
The general evaluation of the program is really positive from our side. All the participants followed the planned program of the study visits and they took profit of the opportunity that provides Erasmus Plus program.
Also, the established important contacts with organization, institutions and schools and, in the future, we plan to cooperate and keep in touch with these centers.
The mechanical vocational learners worked in the metal companies and car services in Malaga. The working placements were found according to the main objectives of this project. Students were placed in practices in the way, so they could apply the theoretical knowledge and they could see how the companies work in real life. The mechanical vocational learners can work fittingly to demand or their technologist skill, as plane rasping, making auger-holes based on drawing, sticking, grinding and planning the labour processes self-sufficiantly. The 14 students become integral part of the working teams in each practice place and established friendship and contacts for the future.
The 22 economic/procuration vocational learners worked int he souvenir shops in Malaga. They had been trained:
• To plan, organize and coordinate multiple tasks,
• Marketing, knowledge of goods and way to sale, calculation and cost pricing,
• Maintenance of shop and its design
• To communicate with clients, classification of clients and sale, psychology of sale, etc.
All of the students taking part in this project have been developed in the following competences:
- communication in native language (taking part in preliminary workshops, writing the practice register and project reports)
- foreign language (English) competence (online learning in the preliminary period and in course of daily communication with the trainers abroad)
- digital competence (in every project period the IT knowledge is required)
- self-starting and enterprising competences (the experiences in other country help the stepping into the labour market)
- self-understanding competency
- enviromental knowledge competence
We evaluate positively the whole program. The fact of improving the language skills, gaining professional experience and the intercultural exchange makes us considering that the main objectives of the program have been achived.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation