MOVILIDAD EUROPEA PARA LA MEJORA DE LA ENSEÑANZA Y..
MOVILIDAD EUROPEA PARA LA MEJORA DE LA ENSEÑANZA Y EL APRENDIZAJE
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals (KA1)
- Action: Mobility of Learners and Staff
- Action type: School education staff mobility (KA101)
- Call: 2015
NUMBER AND PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
• Members of the Management Team: 2
• Language teachers: 6
• ICT Teachers: 4
• Maths Teachers: 1
• Physics and Chemistry Teachers: 1
• Music Teachers: 1
• Vocational Training Teachers: 7
• TOTAL: 22 teachers
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
In this first project Erasmus +, Aguas Vivas High School wants to focus on teacher training. The activities planned are:
• Observation Period: 2 members of the management team (a representative of Secondary Schools, and a representative of vocational training)
• Observation Period: 3 teachers of English, ICT and Vocational Training departments.
• Methodological / pedagogical update Course: 2 teachers of English department.
• Structured Language Course: 8 teachers from different departments.
TOTAL: 15 mobilities
The project is based on an action-research methodology which involves active and collaborative participation based on the following guidelines:
• Preliminary meetings of the teachers involved in which in the previous experiences with European projects will be shared.
• Information of the objectives and content of each proposed activity
to the rest of participants
• During the project, the participating teachers shall report the development of mobility through the blog created for this purpose.
• At the end of the project, participation will be evaluated according to the detailed aspects in section I.
Aguas Vivas High School is an innovative center committed to develop multiple projects to upgrade teaching methodologies, organization and management of the center itself. Therefore it is important to integrate all actions of this project in our European Development Plan.
RESULTS AND EXPECTED EFFECTS
Results will be measured by means of statistics, both the satisfaction of mobility and the subsequent influence on the teaching-learning process.
The expected results are at least:
• Increased teacher proficiency
• Improvement of skills related to professional profiles
• Increased ability to cause changes in the modernization and international opening of our school.
• Improved working methods
In the long term, new knowledge and methodologies will revert to the rest of the staff through seminars and working groups. The acquired improvements will be shared with both teachers and of course with students who will have more and greater learning opportunities than they had before.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation