Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project ''By motivating, we progress'' was born from the need to achieve set targets of the Institution Development Plan, to develop the European dimension in education, to attract additional extra-budgetary resources through the development of EU-funded projects, to develop key competences of the European Union in order to increase students' investment, motivation, and performance.
The objectives of our project are:
- the acquisition of experience in implementing European cooperation projects by at least 8 teachers from our school, until September 2017
- to increase the language skills of the 8 teachers involved in the project by achieving a superior level of language competence, until September 2017
- to increase students' motivation by training at least 8 teachers to use non-formal methods in formal education, until September 2017.
The eight participants will be chosen after a selection process among preschool, primary and secondary school teachers.
The main activities of the project are:
- preparatory work
- training activity carried out by a course provider who will help our teachers to develop skills in order to "spice up" formal education.
- monitoring and reporting activities
- dissemination activities
- assessment activities of the impact on course participants , students, parents, local community and teachers from other schools.
- folow-up - implementation of other mobility projects, strategic partnerships and eTwinning activities.
The targeted courses address constructivist pedagogy methods such as:
- interactive and intercultural games;
- team building;
- role play;
- non-formal education methods;
- methods to stimulate creative thinking;
- communication and dissemination in different ways.
Expected outcomes and impact :
- 8 participants involved in a mobility program, in two equal streams, with developed linguistic and motivation skills;
- 8 participants with developed social skills;
- 1 redesigned activity (an activity that integrates methods of non-formal education) /week/partipant, carried out until the end of the school year;
- 1 partnership with other institutions /participant, once mobility has been completed
- 100 leaflets and posters;
- 2 PPT presentations that contain the objectives of the project, its purpose (expected and achieved), the organizations involved in it, the participants, the activities (planned and carried out), images from all over the period of mobility;
- 3 articles in press;
- Updated facebook page;
- a methodological guide on non-formal methods.
Thus, the project "By motivating, we progress" responds to the needs of our institution, idenfified by SWOT analysis. By implementing this project and participating in a Mobility Program, our school will promote a wider European dimension in education, reflected in the promotion and assimilation of European values and the development of each individual in order to fulfill certain responsibilities in various social context that he will face.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation