Mobilumas ir tarptautinė patirtis - kokybiško pro..
Mobilumas ir tarptautinė patirtis - kokybiško profesinio mokymo sudėtinės dalys
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Title: Mobility and International Experience – the Components of Qualified Vocational Training.
The problem (rationale) - Provincial young people lack of the material resources and social incentives to improve their professional skills in a higher level, which requires nowadays labour market. The analysis of auto mechanics and cooks job opportunities makes two contradictory trends. There are a lot of graduates, but still is a lack of them in the labour market. The explanation for this is a lack of skilled workers, who could immediately and successfuly work with modern and advanced equipment, although the automotive and the gastronomy business companies have such equipment. Schools can not always use the newest and advanced practical training base, consequently pupils lack of the competences and the employer has provide an additional training.
The solution to the problem is the internships under the mobility of EU funded programmes, which provide an opportunity to work in other countries training for a car mechanic and a cook.
While internship time students can benefit from foreign countries corporate achievements, experience, working equipment and gain new competences, which would help to avoid the problem and to satisfy both the employer and the worker interests.
There is seen the stagnation of entrepreneurial skills development among young people in the country (particularly in the province). Skilled, interested in the advanced and demanded in international labour market technologies and new ideas, confident young man with his abilities will go through and will create a new work place.
The Participants of the Project -20 (10+ 10) students of a cook and auto mechanic specialities of the second and the third year studying level of vocational training. Their expectations are focused on the gaining the new skills, their adaptation to the international and local market opportunities, boosting their place in the international environment, perception – can I: plan and organise my activities, work in a team in the unfamiliar environment.
KEY ACTION 1: LEARNING MOBILITY OF INDIVIDUALS. VET learners traineeships in companies abroad. There are planned two visits. Both visits are for short-term activities. Preliminary dates and locations: 01/10/2015 – 26/10/2015 (Germany) and 01/04/2016 -26/04/2016 (Austria).
The aims of the project depend on the situation in the labour market (analysis), pupils' needs (questionnaire) and school policy of quality assurance and terms of transnationality issues:
1. To promote the innovation of vocational youth, professional flexibility and creativity, the ability to apply international experience and innovative working methods for the acquisition of new competences and capabilities due to enhance the job possibilities in the Lithuanian or in the European labour market;
2. To provide students who are studying to become cooks and auto mechanics with an opportunity to participate in the European labor market, and to gain an experience and skills in specific areas:
• Car mechanics
- Innovations in an auto repair field: Troubleshooting with the help of electronic testing equipment, new diagnostic techniques, and electronic measurements.
- Mastering new technical elements and work methods in German and Austrian gastronomic establishments: Creative ideas for festive and presentation events. Festive and presentation menus. 3. Establish conditions that would enable foreign specialists to evaluate practical and vocational skills of participants (in accordance with criteria of a relevant country).
4. To implement internship experience into a process of school's practice organization and to facilitate improvement of teaching quality.
Three partners participate in the project: the sending organization (beneficiary of the subsidy) and two hosting organizations F+U GmbH in Germany and Education Counseling and Employment Agency in Austria. Those three organizations shall be equally responsible for project administration and quality control. Designated work groups and participant selection committees were established in each of the organizations by their heads; responsibilities and accountability of members of those groups as well as activity schedules were defined.
Results: participants will try out new forms of practical learning and technology and equipment used in different countries, they will acquire certificates and other documents certifying their international experience and new competencies as well as working activity evaluation sheets. Participants will acquire new language skills. They will participate in international labor market. They will become familiar with applicable standards and vocational perspectives.
Continuity: Use of training aids „ Gift to school 3“ and „Bringing international experience in classes“ in the teaching process, reports as well as in linguistic preparation for future visits.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation