Mobilność = Moja Szansa na Sukces
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Project "Mobility is My Chance for Success" focuses on two activities:
1) exchange of professional experience of economics and English teachers, 2) professional placements for students (Technician economist).
Partners of the project are: Zespół Szkół Ponadgimnazjalnych Nr 1 im. Bohaterów Westerplatte w Garwolinie (Poland) i VITALIS Betreuungsgesellschaft für Modellprojekte GmbH (Germany).
Project management team's experience quarantees successful project 's realization.
Within the project in March/April 2016 weekly experiences' exchange for 13 teachers and 4-week professional placements for 24 students will be organized in Germany.
Vocational education in Poland after the reforms in the 90s lost its prestige. It resulted in the increase of the popularity of humanities and loss of interest within vocational schools. Polish system of vocational training lacks professional staff. The reason is that experienced professionals went, without leaving any successors.
Project's implementation will positively affect improving quality of education and will increase level of qualification of staff. It will promote international cooperation among Polish vocational training institutions and their students.
Project's implementation will provide an opportunity to build long lasting cooperation. This may be the beginning of broader international cooperation.
In order to ensure two-way information exchange participants will prepare presentations about School, vocational training and economic system in Poland (one made by students, the other by teachers).
Objectives of the project:
• increase of work experience and social and intercultural competences of participants,
• extension of the School offer (starting mobility projects),
• extension of the activities of School Council and European Youth Club,
• preparation of good relations for further projects.
Participants will receive certificates confirming their participation in the exchange and certificates of participation in pedagogical,cultural and linguistic training, as well as Europass Mobility certificates.
• improvement of practical skills and social competences of participants, establishment of professional and personal contacts,
• upgrading of vocational training level, improvement of attractiveness of teaching methods in School,
• improvement of students' opportunities on labor market,
• improvement of School 's image.
Products of the project are the following: document "Mobility is My Chance for Success. 2016" and Power Point presentation.
Project duration: 12 months.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation