Mobilność Dla Rozwoju Edukacji Szkolnej - MoDRES
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
This project is called the "school – the partner of tomorrow". The project involves improving practical skills and professional competence and language education of compulsory education workers through learning new tools and teaching methods, to learn innovative methods of teaching and learning, improving teaching methods of modern information technologies, to facilitate learning, and to give the school European aspects.
The implementation of the project will be held by participating in selected methodology-language courses, a kind of job-shadowing course and study visits, courses on how to use innovative computer technologies in the teaching process. In courses 5 teachers are going to take part who work with younger pupils at school age. There is one main target of the project: Skills development in the face of teachers education at the time of school reform. Reinforcement of teachers professionalism studying in the Primary School No 8 in Zielona Gora.
- participation in methodology-language courses (3)
- participation in training courses for teaching methods enhancement of modern information technology, (2)
- participation in training about schools exchange programmes (2)
1.School: - modification of the ways of teaching and learning, including teaching language to the specific groups of kids aged six (especially teaching numerous groups of children while there is an increase in the level of intellectual performance)
- diversity in English language teaching, and lessons based on authentic materials (acquired, among others, When travel abroad), modern training resources, multimedia, international publications.
2. Staff: - become skilled in innovative teaching methods, new ways of lesson planning, tailored to the needs and psychophysical abilities of six-year-old pupils, and thus enrichment and diversity of teacher workshop, to conduct more interesting, pupils involving lessons, while developing all language skills: speaking, listening, reading with understanding and writing.
- experience exchange between the participants of international training courses, as well as setting up new contacts to planned school exchange projects.
- better co-operative skills and mobility in an international environment
- the improvement of language and ability to communicate in a foreign language
- to improve cultural awareness
3. Students: - To elicit pupils ideas for new initiatives and projects undertaken in the framework of the international school exchange.
- increase students motivation to learn foreign languages, especially English.
- to make students aware of efficient communication skills need
- knowledge transfer to students in an interesting way by using authentic materials from foreign-language countries gained by teachers during courses
- introduction of new working methods and enriching school results obtained from final report
- a new educational offer tailored to pupils and parents expectations and requirements: - international contacts - all kinds of educational materials obtained during travelling abroad, e.g. Multimedia, international publications.
- final report with guidelines and recommendations.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation