Mobility for Inclusion
Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Jul 31, 2016
CESIE is a European centre of studies and initiatives, a non-profit NGO with member organizations in more than eight European countries. CESIE links local, national and international contexts and is committed to stimulating development and change in cultural, educational and economic spheres through the creation and use of innovative tools and methods.
• To promote intercultural communication
• To support social inclusion and equal opportunities
• To stimulate progress in vocational training, lifelong education and entrepreneurship development
• To strengthen sustainable development and solidarity at a global level
• To develop networks and links at local, national and international levels
• To sustain international cooperation
The volunteer was be part of the head office in Palermo. The head office organise and coordinate a great variety of projects and activities. Many of them are on a local basis like a centre for immigrants to Palermo and a youth programme for locals others have a more international dimension.
The volunteer supported the staff:
- at their research projects
- help at the job finder desk
- bazar clothes desk
- organisation of an intercultural events
- helped to promote the Erasmus+ Programme
Most of the activities where office based as this fitted best to his personal needs,
Duration of service for the volunteers was 3 months, the project took place in Palermo, Italy. In this project was hosted 1 EVS volunteer.
We expected that EVS has a lasting positive impact on the young people and the organisations involved in EVS. Changed attitudes, important orientations, new competencies, new partnerships and friendships should be a direct effect of EVS. We believe the Erasmus+ Programme helps us to offer a better service to the society.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation