Mobilitou k zvyšovaniu kvality odborného vzdelávan..
Mobilitou k zvyšovaniu kvality odborného vzdelávania
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The rates of unemployment reach the highest tendencies nowadays in our region. The private firms of our area seek professionals, who can offer more to the firms than basic school education and training. The most effective way to acquire new professional skills and knowledge is to participate in a mobility project. This is the main aim of this project - to develop the professional skills of the trainees.
Our school plans to send 16 students for the vocational training abroad, in Budapest - 8 students from the field of mechanic electrician, 4 students majoring as car technicians and 4 students majoring as hairdressers, and also teachers as accompanying personnel for three weeks in September 2015.
Students majoring in the field of mechanic electrician (specialising on weak current and strong current) will work in work facilities in the field of electrical engineering, weak current and strong current (companies Radar Tronic Kft. and Elektromont Kft.). Students specialising as hairdressers will work in the In Hair 17 Kft. hair salon. Students studying car mechanics will work as mechanics in the BCS Budakeszi Kft. car garage. All the students will work during the vocational training under the supervision and guidance of a qualified master of vocational training, while keeping in mind the OHS regulations.
The main objectives of the project:
- to get the students acquainted with new technologies, techniques and working methods in the field
- to increase student mobility
- to encourage innovative thinking and acting
- to gain experience with adaptation to an unknown working environment
- to accustom to the European working standards
The project expects the participants to:
- become familiar with new technologies, techniques of their field (eg. EasyHair, diagnostic Bosch equipment, Surfaced Mounted Technology)
- develop professional terminology in Hungarian, which enables them to find a work placement also in Hungary
- work well with instruments, techniques and materials that are less common in Slovakia (European standard)
- become more confident, which will help them to set up their own business in the region
- encourage classmates to get the best results at school and so increase their chance to take part in a following mobility project
- collect new contacts abroad - Networking
Potential long-term benefits:
- reduction of unemployment
- improvement of the image of the school as well as the number of its future students
- improvement of the quality of teaching plans - updated education programme
- building long-term partnerships with hosting companies
- orientation towards the lifelong learning programme - annual increase in the number of participants involved in the mobility project
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation