Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project is a joint initiative (consortium) with the following members from the region of Nordland:
- The Regional Department of Education (including 16 schools, age group 16+)
- The Regional Chamber of Commerce (NHO-Nordland)
- The Regional Association of Trade Unions (LO-Nordland)
- Training offices for apprentices.
The context is a partnership of interest groups (see above) who has a joint interest in improving regional low scores within vocational education on national surveys.
The partners are from 9 different countries, representing a mix of training offices, schools and companies. .
The project's main objects are to:
- prevent drop-out.
- experience and learn about approaches to promoting high-quality vocational education, evaluating and validation regimes within vocational education and training (ex ECVET).
- quality improvement in educational institutions (schools and companies).
- give young workers experience with a multi-cultural workforce and challenges that goes with it.
These objectives are closely linked to aims in various strategic plans and white papers decided by regional policial bodies and decision-makers.
The project caters for long-term learner mobilities (apprentices) and short-term staff mobilities.
The results of these mobilities should be traceable on an individual - as well as on a corporate level.
The consortium's aim is, in addition to the above mentioned goals, to start a process where the different members can see an institutional print in strategic documents by the end of the project period.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation