Mobilité pour les élèves Aides-soignants et Auxili..
Mobilité pour les élèves Aides-soignants et Auxiliaires de puériculture
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Our project is to implement placement mobility in Europe for our auxiliary nurse and pediatric auxiliary nurse students, and training mobility for our staff.
To assure the widest participation in the Erasmus + program of our students and professionals, it seemed important for us to take the opportunity of setting up this project for two vocational trainings (auxiliary nurse and pediatric auxiliary nurse) which have the specificity in Europe not to have a common academic recognition between Member States of the European Community.
The mobility will enable:
- The learners:
- To offer them other modalities in exercising their profession in a new environment
- To mobilize new skills, learning from this unique experience during their vocational training
- The European partner:
- To discover health care professions that doesn’t exist the same way in their health system
- To understand new study programs and to understand our training project in order to support our students in their profession
- the teaching staff :
- to enrich our practices and to interact with our Partners.
The project will involve the mobility of 12 students (10 with the Trauma and Rehabilitation Centre, in Brussels, Belgium and 2 with the Bonanova Institute, in Barcelona, Spain). They will realize a 4 weeks clinical placement during their last training session (clinical placement n°6) occurring during the period from June to July.
Regarding the staff, the project will aim at allowing 8 staff members (teaching and non-teaching/Direction) to realize a 2 days training mobility with these European partners.
Besides, this placement opportunity will enable the student to develop the following skills:
- enrich their interpersonal skills: verbal and non-verbal communication
- deepen their sense of observation, and measure its importance in care situations
- adapt themselves to the culture of the person being cared, to the operation of the service,
- use the existing protocols in the service,
- apply hygiene rules,
- acquire adaptability by discovering the profession of Auxiliary Nurse or Pediatric auxiliary nurse in a different country.
For the staff, the mobility will allow to enrich their administrative and educational approaches and to discover new study programs in the field of health and social.
To carry out this project, it will be up to the International Relations Office of the Regional Institute of Nursing and Social Education of the French Red Cross of the region Rhône-Alpes, thanks to the expertise and missions of each member, to ensure its different stages: from the preparation of the mobility to its realization. To make the job easier, the members of the International Relations Office will use the appropriate tools for communication, information dissemination, evaluation and debriefing.
Through this project, our ambition is to assure the acquisition of linguistic, cultural and professional skills in a new working environment with different health care systems for our learners.
Regarding our professionals, the expected impact is to offer a space for exchanges around the professional, teaching and administrative practices with our European partners.
In the long term, we would like to be a source of proposals at a local, regional and national level in the evolution of the curricula of these vocational training, but also at an European level to make known the need of these professions in health care systems.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation