Mobilité Picardie 2015
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The consortium "Mobility Picardie 2015" (MOPIC 15) will boost European mobility in Company abroad for the benefit of 114 young people and 10 educational staff people in the field of initial vocational training.
Picardy is a “young” French region: under 20 years old people represent 26.5% of the population (2 points higher than the national average). But young people from Picardie must face difficulties to achieve vocational training: in 2010, people aged 15 to 29 are 25% without any degree, (5% more than the national average). Picardy is thus the second region of France with the most "dropouts" studies.
The MOPIC 15 project's main objective is to promote the mobility of learners in the field of vocational training to secure their curricula and to promote their employability.
114 young people of Picardy enrolled in vocational school or apprenticeship, from various sectors, will live a rich human and professional experience in receiving a training period in a company abroad. While 10 educational staff people will also have the opportunity to discover new educational experiences abroad.
A steering committee will oversee the implementation of the project and will include various committees / working groups, one in charge of monitoring and animation. Each consortium member institution will implement its mobility project with the support of the Steering Committee.
Expected impact on young beneficiaries of mobility projects from MOPIC 15 :
- Improving the propensity for mobility,
- Improvement of openness to the world and Europe,
- Improving professional skills
- Improved recovery rates or further study.
Expected impact on educational staff beneficiaries of mobility projects:
- Improving teaching skills,
- Improved knowledge of European devices
- Strengthening the motivation for the organization of mobility projects.
Impact on participating organizations (educational / training institutions institutions)
- Development of the European and international openness
- Developing the attractiveness (selected orientation and active young people to those institutions / organizations) and awareness,
- Improving the skills of administrative teams in terms of monitoring and project management.
MOPIC 15 project aims to answers to Picardy territory’s issue (encourage professional mobility, resumption of study and minimum access level degrees 5, further studies in higher education, equal access to vocational training, rise level formation). MOPIC 15 will help reviving interest of institutions and training organizations for European and international mobility. It will disseminate good practice to give rise to other European projects.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation