Mobilité et Ouverture Vers l'Europe
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
“MOVE” is a combined academy-wide project bringing together 8 several professional schools around periods of training in an enterprise (industrial / commercial) for students of the professional baccalaureate stream and around activities in the partner establishments of observation or instruction by teaching personnel.
It pursues a dual objective :
- to facilitate professional mobility and employability of students while improving their linguistic competences and their capacity to adapt,
- to promote interaction between French and European establishments on a pedagogic level.
Globally, 172 students and 54 teachers or administrative personnel from the educational or the vocational guidance (orientation) sectors will be involved.
Besides the periods of training in an enterprise, the project includes sequences of observation or teaching by French personnel in the partner schools or enterprises. The putting in to practice, the regulation and the internal evaluation of the action will be effected by a pilot committee in each participating establishment and at the level of the Academy.
The anticipated results are:
- an amelioration of linguistic, professional, intercultural and scholastic competences of the
concerned students in view of their personal development and their access to employment,
- an amelioration of linguistic competences of the personnel and of their European consciousness
- the transfer of good practices and exchanges in the pedagogic field.
Expected medium and long term effects are an opening out towards Europe and a greater attractiveness of schools, training courses and the region.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation