Start date: Aug 31, 2015,
End date: Aug 30, 2016
Mini-Europe is an international youth exchange with 60 participants, aged between 18 and 25, from 12 countries
The topic of this project concerns the European Union and its various aspects.
Through this project we want to be able to know the social, juridicas , economic differences between the Member States and the pepole of EU. The partecipants will know the importance of the union of diversity, the reason of international social-economic problems, recognize the power of the democratic process and especially the power of the right of European citizens' initiative cornerstone of participatory democracy.
The working method will be non-formal learning in an intercultural dimension. Activities will include: games, role play, simulations and discussions.
The specific objectives will permit the young participants to understand some of economic, social and politcal dinamics.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Knowledge of different European cultures;
- Break of national stereotypes;
- Knowledge the role of European Institutions, especially the European Parliament, European Council and European Commission;
- Knowledge of the European legal system;
- Knowledge of European citizens' initiative;
- To value the importance of democracy and participatory democratic system;
- Increased the awareness of social issues and civil rights;
- Knowledge of social, economic, cultural, problems in local and international contexts.
Will facilitate the sense of active participation in the European dynamics making it understandable decision-making processes and the main features. Through interaction in mixed groups and methods of implementation of activities we can achieve the goals-general in charge:
- Increasing the sense of active citizenship;
- Increasing the sense of European citizenship;
- Increasing the sense of tolerance towards different cultures and social status;
- Increase in their ability to work in multicultural groups;
- Development the key competencies.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation