„Międzynarodowy dialog zawodowy”
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
A group of 10 pupils (a cook, a nutrition and a catering technician), 4 teachers (2 hairdressing and 2 culinary teachers) and one form teacher will take part in the project.
The project will involve second form students (both from a technical college and a vocational
school ) who, in accordance to the educational reform, are preparing for the exam confirming their professional qualification T.6 ‘Preparing drinks and dishes’.
The training programme will help them to expand their knowledge and skills in the field of the qualification T.6. Moreover, the training will facilitate the start of their professional careers and help to meet their employers’ expectations.
The main objective of the project : increasing the quality of the educational offer of ZSP No2 in Krosno and improving beneficiaries’ chances to find employment on the European market through international work placements and vocational training both students and the teaching staff.
The specific objectives used to achieve the main aim:
• Increasing the quality of educational offer through vocational training of the teaching staff.
• Expanding students’ professional competences.
• Updating the teaching process (improving the quality of teaching standards) for example by using computer technology.
• Shaping proper civil and social behaviour.
• Promoting the school in European countries.
• Expanding the sense of being part of regional, national and European heritage.
The following activities will be taken under this project:
• Three- week work placement for the trainees.
• Advertising campaign.
• Selection of trainees.
• Meetings for trainees qualified to participate in the project.
• Preparing CVs in English by the trainees.
• Taking part in lessons with a teacher of Spanish language before going to work placement.
• Cultural and hiking excursions.
• Spanish language course.
• Cultural evenings.
• Workshops for the trainees that will concern creating and publicising the outcome of the project.
• Popularisation of the EU projects in local communities through showing their beneficial effects.
• Organising a farewell session, where students will present the results of their work during the training period.
• Sharing the knowledge within WDN (in-house teachers training), lessons and after-school activities.
• Organising ‘the Spanish Day ‘.
• Evaluation of the project.
The methodology used for managing the project will cover all the necessary tools which enable preparation, implementation, promoting the project , its outcomes and evaluation.
Employed tools: documentation analysis sheets, trainees recruitment criteria, project participants regulations, questionnaire and interview sheets, evaluation sheet, face to face conversations, observation, quality and quantity indicators, excursions, socializing events, work placements.
Activities taken within foreign mobility will:
• Enable to improve language competence.
• Make school lessons more attractive.
• Enable to acquire new skills and professional experience.
• Have impact on expanding and strengthening cooperation with organizations and international corporations.
• Strengthen the cooperation with organisations that support school activities outside Poland.
• Affect the creating of school’s positive image in Poland and in the UE countries.
• Prepare the trainees to meet the demands of the domestic and the European market.
The project will influence mainly on the beneficiary (ZSP No2 in Krosno), the partner (euroMind), and regional and local environment
Assumed long-term influence:
• Growth in the number of professionally prepared workers and the decreasing of unemployment rate among young people in the region.
• Popularisation of the project and its results.
• Increasing the students desire for learning foreign languages.
• Increasing students’ chances for self-employment.
• Versatile professional development of trainees, becoming less dependent on social and economic situation in the region.
• Rising the level of knowledge and European awareness in local community.
• Being fully-fledged and open-minded Europeans.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation