Methodology and Language for Primary Teachers (CU..
Methodology and Language for Primary Teachers (CURSUS)
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
We are a Christian school of about 300 students .
This school year we started VVTO English. We teach English from group 1 till group 8 . We teach 60 minutes each week in English .
We would like four teachers take a course at Pilgrim .
It is important that they transfer the learned material to their colleagues and management.
We hope they learn a lot themselves , but also the whole school.
These are the activities / learning objectives.
Teaching the 4 skills (listening/reading/writing/speaking)
· Creative activities for Young Learners
· Classroom management skills
· Chants, rhymes and songs + storytelling, drama and music
· Using communicative learning activities in Primary teaching contexts
· Pronunciation work (through children’s songs and rhymes)
· Work on grammar and vocabulary
· Language for the classroom
· Building confidence in teaching in and through English - particularly through drama activities
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation